For our client, Veolia Water Technologies, we are looking for a talented Lead Engineering with minimum 5 years of work experience.
Veolia Water Technologies (VWT), a subsidiary of the Veolia Group, is the leading specialist in water treatment. The VWT teams design and deliver drinking water or wastewater treatment plants as well as smaller standardized water treatment equipment for industrial or municipal customers. VWT also offers a range of services (audit, maintenance, digital,...) to cover all water treatment plant management needs.
Within VWT, AQUAVISTA ™ is a web-based portal, entirely built on AWS (using IaaS, managed services and serverless), highly automated and resilient, using IoT data coming through Data Lake, and providing online digital services such as remote monitoring, performance optimization algorithms, remote assistance, auto-piloting, artificial intelligence, ... The goal of AQUAVISTA ™ is to create long service activity with customers through VWT connected technologies, embedded algorithms and fast access to worldwide Veolia water-treatment expertise. Therefore VWT has been adapting its organization and has created a dedicated Digital Business Unit to own the business offer, the digital product portfolio and digital platform.
To meet business expectations and scaling ambitions, the team needs to be strengthened with technically skilled personnel with a business-oriented mindset. The challenge is to constantly keep bringing improvements and new features, while operating efficiently the platform and guarantee high availability.
To ensure this roadmap we are looking for a talented and dynamic Lead Engineering to assist the AQUAVISTA Digital Factory Manager in running platform operations, ensuring the roadmap delivery, and dealing with partners and suppliers.
While assisting the AQUAVISTA Digital Factory Manager on the global strategy (technologies, tools, partners), the Lead Engineering will be responsible for the following topics:
- Manage the application and infrastructure operations on the entire AQUAVISTA ™ platform - Manage the global support, including both IT and IoT scopes
- Manage relationship with vendors and subcontractors
- Follow up on the SLA and contractual obligations with the Contract Management Team
- Monitor AQUAVISTA ™ Operations Team activities (team workload, capacity planning, security & performance)
- Closely work with AQUAVISTA ™ Product Team in order to plan the different product releases, industrialize MVPs, and bring continuous improvements
- Closely work as well with Business Units Worlwide
- Reinforce Agile methodologies practice
- Drive comitology (steering committees, weekly status meetings, security & performance reviews, CAB reviews, ...)
- Coordinate with a detached team in Denmark regarding a specific module (AQUAVISTA ™ Plant)